1. Personal data
“Personal data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person or a legal entity (“data subjects”). We collect personal data categories about the following data subjects:“users” of our website when they visit our website.
We may collect the following data categories from you if you visit our website. To enhance your experience with the website, we may place a cookie (a small text file) on the computer or your mobile device to make the usage of the website more convenient. Cookies can be deleted at any time by using the browser options. If you reject the usage of cookies in your browser settings, may not be able to use all the Services of the website.
We automatically collect the following data categories:
– your IP-address;
– your IP address of the mobile device;
– a unique identifier of the mobile device;
– the browser type and settings data (screen resolution, color depth, time zone settings, browser extensions and plug-ins); and
– the operating system.
2. Data transfer
We do not transfer your personal data to any third party.
3. Rights of data subjects
We guarantee the following rights of persons on their personal data as defined by the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”):
– Right of access: You shall have the right to obtain from us confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data and the information set out under Art 15(1) GDPR.
– Right to rectification: You shall have the right to obtain from us without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you (Art 16 GDPR).
– Right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”): You shall have the right to obtain from us the erasure of your personal data without undue delay and we shall have the obligation to erase personal data without undue delay where one of the grounds as set out in Art 17(1) GDPR applies.
– Right to restriction of processing: You shall have the right to obtain from us restriction of processing where one of the situations as set out in Art 18(1) GDPR applies.
– Right to data portability: You shall have the right to receive your personal data, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and you have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from us if one of the situations as set out in Art 20(1) GDPR applies.
– Right to object: You shall have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data. We as the data controller shall no longer process the personal data unless we demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of you as the data subject or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims (Art 21 GDPR).
All requests concerning the actions mentioned above will be completed without undue delay and in any event within one month of receipt of the request. That period may be extended by two further months where necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of the requests. We shall inform the data subject of any such extension within one month of receipt of the request, together with the reasons for the delay. Where the data subject makes the request by electronic form means, the information shall be provided by electronic means where possible, unless otherwise requested by the data subject.
4. How long we retain your data categories
The data categories are only stored for as long as necessary for the purposes as described or otherwise to comply with legal or regulatory requirements that are applicable to us. We are taking measures to destroy or permanently anonymize personal data categories when they are no longer needed.
If you are unhappy with the way we have handled your personal data categories or any privacy query or request that you have raised with us, you have a right to complain to your local data protection regulator (www.dsb.gv.at).
6. How to contact us
We welcome your feedback. If you have any comments, questions or complaints regarding this Privacy Statement or our processing of your personal data categories, or you would like to exercise any of the rights set out under point 4 (“Rights of the data subjects”) that are applicable, you can contact us: email@example.com.